- top speed: ~50km/h (you don’t wanna ride with that speed without full-face helmet and pads for knees and elbows)
- average range: 20km
- power: 5.4kW (7hp)
- batteries: 2x10S 5Ah (37V 10Ah)
- motors: dual Turnigy sk3 6463 245kv
- esc: heli esc Turnigy delux 80A
- drive: chain drive with 7.5 ratio
- controller: my GalWii controller with thumb throttle
- brakes: my version of brakes, similar to MBS V brakes.
- board: MBS Atom 85
- trucks: MBS ATS Truck
- tires: MBS roadie tires (200mm)
There is nearly no hill in existence that this board couldn’t climb. jk jk
This is my charging station. iCharger and batteries on top of 28-52V 30A DC power supply.
Exploring new places.